Sunday, March 25, 2018

Hello There Friend


Today I'm sharing some cards I created using the sketch over at Where Creativity Meets C9!

Here's the sketch:


And here's my take:



I used the Posie Fill-In Stamp Set and Dies, which is absolutely fantastic! A HUGE THANK YOU to Concord and 9th for giving these goodies to us at our recent Stamping Away retreat! I had LOTS of fun playing with these products and this sketch! So much so that I made this same card in a whole rainbow of colors:


I die-cut the word friend from strips of white cardstock and then from a bunch of colored cardstock. I adhered the white strips onto the card base at a diagonal and then inlaid the letters in rainbow order. Making a whole set like this is a great way to use up all of the die-cut letters :)

I also made a second version using patterned paper behind the die-cut letters:


And of course I couldn't just make one of these either...I made three:


Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!!!

Thanks for visiting!

---------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Posie Fill-In (Concord and 9th)
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: White, Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest, Bright Buttercup, Green Parakeet, Hawaiian Shores, Winter Wisteria (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Black and White Stripes 6x6 Paper Pack (MFT), version 2 uses Really Rainbow 6x6 Inch Petite Paper Pack (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Posie Fill-In Dies (Concord and 9th), Hearts (Lawn Fawn)
Embossing Folder: Thin Lines (Darice)
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Kuretake)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal), Mono Multi Liquid Glue (Tombow), Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura) 

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are so much fun Lisa! They're bright an cheerful!

I Card Everyone said...

Your design deserves to be repeated, Lisa! How fun! You've started out with the most wonderful card base ... embossed lines? how HAVE I missed this one??
=]

Tracey McNeely said...

Lisa this is fantastic I love the rainbow of colours and then the rainbow cards!!